2006/09/15

Hello, Maty, Welcome to join this welcome "party"...haha, on Sunday, I am going to invite you,Šu-šu and those Chinese students coming to my house. I'll prepare some Taiwanese food to welcome all of you. You don't have to bring anything, just come. The information is as followed: Date: Sep.17,SundayTime: AM12:00Meet Place: MRT Zhshanong (??) Station There is one information desk outside of exit, you can wait there. Julia in our class will pick you and those Chinese students. Then she'll get all of you to takethe bus to my home. I have to prepare first, so I couldn't pick you up. If any questions, just call me. BTW, the class material for International Business Law are in the attatchment, please find it. See you soon Eric
.
.
.
To je hezký, že jste si na mě vzpoměli.
Ještě si to rozmyslim, kvůli tý Šu- šu.
Ha, ha haff!!